- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
- Nov.1/17: “Counting your blessings builds up your thank account.” – Guideposts reader Thomas Butler
- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: relationship
Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Picture description: an old set of railroad tracks in Buffalo, New York. Source: RJSBird Photography Facebook Site Hope is in planting the seeds. What comes to my mind are children, they are easily influenced. If left to the worldly ways … Continue reading