- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: positivity
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
Mar. 16 – “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” Joyce Meyer.
Where’s the Hope? It’s always about choices. Should be simple right? We have the freedom to make the right choice. Trouble is always our selfish nature. A good attitude produces good fruit. We cannot do this on our own, we … Continue reading