- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: positivity
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
Mar. 16 – “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” Joyce Meyer.
Where’s the Hope? It’s always about choices. Should be simple right? We have the freedom to make the right choice. Trouble is always our selfish nature. A good attitude produces good fruit. We cannot do this on our own, we … Continue reading