- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: positivity
The Book Tower Building in Detroit at night. Picture source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com Advertisements
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
Mar. 16 – “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” Joyce Meyer.
Where’s the Hope? It’s always about choices. Should be simple right? We have the freedom to make the right choice. Trouble is always our selfish nature. A good attitude produces good fruit. We cannot do this on our own, we … Continue reading