- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: people
It’s like learning something new! Embrace our differences, it’s what makes the world go round. Grace to you. B Photo Description: the Empire State Plaza and New York State Capitol in Albany, New York. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com Advertisements
June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
Hope is believing the best in people. It doesn’t allow our minds to fill with nasty unknowns or negative assumptions of another person. Imagine all the energy an individual can use up finding fault with another, it can be just … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you heard the phrase you are what you think? Well it’s true. We are the product what we’ve been thinking for past years. Some you may be thinking “yikes!” Negative thoughts equals … Continue reading