- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: people
June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
Hope is believing the best in people. It doesn’t allow our minds to fill with nasty unknowns or negative assumptions of another person. Imagine all the energy an individual can use up finding fault with another, it can be just … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you heard the phrase you are what you think? Well it’s true. We are the product what we’ve been thinking for past years. Some you may be thinking “yikes!” Negative thoughts equals … Continue reading