- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: negative thoughts
May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
It is said that Winston Churchill gave voice and Hope to the common people. He was Britain’s Prime Minister during the second World War, and is remembered for his speeches and refusal to give in when things were going badly. … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you heard the phrase you are what you think? Well it’s true. We are the product what we’ve been thinking for past years. Some you may be thinking “yikes!” Negative thoughts equals … Continue reading