- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: love
July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Picture description: the night skyline of Boston, Massachusetts. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com This quote makes me smile, because I know it to be true. There will always be someone that we find hard to endure or tolerate. Hope is that those who … Continue reading
Love is something we do for someone else. According to author Gary Chapman there are five love languages. 1-Words of affirmation 2-Quality time 3-Receiving gifts- not about materialism but knowing someone’s mind 4-Acts of service 5-Physical touch Be a depositor … Continue reading
June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
Hope is believing the best in people. It doesn’t allow our minds to fill with nasty unknowns or negative assumptions of another person. Imagine all the energy an individual can use up finding fault with another, it can be just … Continue reading
May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
Age is nothing but a number! While you may be growing older in years, there’s no reason to forget to laugh, love and enjoy the simple things a little more at every moment in your life. You can’t help getting … Continue reading
“When God Created Mothers” When the Good Lord was creating mothers, He was into His sixth day of “overtime” when the angel appeared and said, “You’re doing a lot of fiddling around on this one.” And God said, “Have you … Continue reading