- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: journey
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? When there’s a problem with my food processor I refer to the booklet that came with the product. Basically I’m looking to the inventor or company manual because the people that made it know how it should … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We don’t need to go it alone, we were made for community. Hebrews 19:24-25- “and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling … Continue reading