- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: journey
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? When there’s a problem with my food processor I refer to the booklet that came with the product. Basically I’m looking to the inventor or company manual because the people that made it know how it should … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We don’t need to go it alone, we were made for community. Hebrews 19:24-25- “and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling … Continue reading