- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: happiness
July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Picture description: the night skyline of Boston, Massachusetts. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com This quote makes me smile, because I know it to be true. There will always be someone that we find hard to endure or tolerate. Hope is that those who … Continue reading
June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
Even if you have to leave them alone? Yes, this quote made me stop for a moment to think how I’ve experienced it in my life. Then lots of scenarios flooded my memory. You know when your toddler is in … Continue reading
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
“Sharing your blessings helps make room for more.” – actress Gina Rodriguez “Blessing is the act or words of one that blesses or a thing conductive to happiness or welfare.” – Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary Grace to you. B