- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: happiness
July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Picture description: the night skyline of Boston, Massachusetts. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com This quote makes me smile, because I know it to be true. There will always be someone that we find hard to endure or tolerate. Hope is that those who … Continue reading
June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
Even if you have to leave them alone? Yes, this quote made me stop for a moment to think how I’ve experienced it in my life. Then lots of scenarios flooded my memory. You know when your toddler is in … Continue reading
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
“Sharing your blessings helps make room for more.” – actress Gina Rodriguez “Blessing is the act or words of one that blesses or a thing conductive to happiness or welfare.” – Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary Grace to you. B