- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: happiness
June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
Even if you have to leave them alone? Yes, this quote made me stop for a moment to think how I’ve experienced it in my life. Then lots of scenarios flooded my memory. You know when your toddler is in … Continue reading
Just for today remember to laugh. Do it for yourself. It will benefit those around you. Laughter is contagious. Have you seen the video on Facebook where a man on a bus or subway starts to laugh and within minutes … Continue reading
“Sharing your blessings helps make room for more.” – actress Gina Rodriguez “Blessing is the act or words of one that blesses or a thing conductive to happiness or welfare.” – Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary Grace to you. B