- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: grace
Love is something we do for someone else. According to author Gary Chapman there are five love languages. 1-Words of affirmation 2-Quality time 3-Receiving gifts- not about materialism but knowing someone’s mind 4-Acts of service 5-Physical touch Be a depositor … Continue reading
May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
Age is nothing but a number! While you may be growing older in years, there’s no reason to forget to laugh, love and enjoy the simple things a little more at every moment in your life. You can’t help getting … Continue reading
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Where’s the hope? I sometimes have made an assumption based on a person’s appearance. I have to remind myself that I don’t know their story and reset my default pride button to GRACE. I remind myself that when I make … Continue reading