- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: grace
May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
Age is nothing but a number! While you may be growing older in years, there’s no reason to forget to laugh, love and enjoy the simple things a little more at every moment in your life. You can’t help getting … Continue reading
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Where’s the hope? I sometimes have made an assumption based on a person’s appearance. I have to remind myself that I don’t know their story and reset my default pride button to GRACE. I remind myself that when I make … Continue reading