- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: God
“When God Created Mothers” When the Good Lord was creating mothers, He was into His sixth day of “overtime” when the angel appeared and said, “You’re doing a lot of fiddling around on this one.” And God said, “Have you … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? When there’s a problem with my food processor I refer to the booklet that came with the product. Basically I’m looking to the inventor or company manual because the people that made it know how it should … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Colossians 3:13- “bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone: just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.”(NAS) Have you ever thought you had forgiven … Continue reading
Photo description: The sun rises behind the Detroit skyline in the morning. Link to Photo Photo by: Jay Smith Photography Want to scratch the surface for hope? For me this verse explains it clearly. “Commit your works to the Lord … Continue reading