- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: doing their job
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading