- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: doing their job
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading