- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: doing their job
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading