- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: christianity
The Calgary Tower at dusk in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada. You can find hope if your mind is in good repair and not filled with negative unhealthy thoughts. The Good Book has true encouraging words for this. “Finally, Brethren, whatever … Continue reading
July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Picture description: the night skyline of Boston, Massachusetts. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com This quote makes me smile, because I know it to be true. There will always be someone that we find hard to endure or tolerate. Hope is that those who … Continue reading
Apr.5: “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply.” via behappy.me
Where is the Hope? Well the good news is we have two ears and only one mouth. However we need to use them in that ratio. I grew up given the wisdom- “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say … Continue reading
There is hope, sometimes you’ll find it where you least expect it. The author of my quotation this week found hope just listening. According to Wikipedia, Tozer hailed from a tiny farming community in western La Jose, Pennsylvania. He converted … Continue reading