- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: christianity
Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
Thomas Kempis 1380-1471 Thomas was a author and scribe who devoted his life to public ministry. He copied the Bible no fewer than four times and one of the copies is preserved at Darmstadt, Germany. He is best known for … Continue reading
The Calgary Tower at dusk in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada. You can find hope if your mind is in good repair and not filled with negative unhealthy thoughts. The Good Book has true encouraging words for this. “Finally, Brethren, whatever … Continue reading
July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Picture description: the night skyline of Boston, Massachusetts. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com This quote makes me smile, because I know it to be true. There will always be someone that we find hard to endure or tolerate. Hope is that those who … Continue reading
Apr.5: “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply.” via behappy.me
Where is the Hope? Well the good news is we have two ears and only one mouth. However we need to use them in that ratio. I grew up given the wisdom- “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say … Continue reading
There is hope, sometimes you’ll find it where you least expect it. The author of my quotation this week found hope just listening. According to Wikipedia, Tozer hailed from a tiny farming community in western La Jose, Pennsylvania. He converted … Continue reading