- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: christianity
Apr.5: “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply.” via behappy.me
Where is the Hope? Well the good news is we have two ears and only one mouth. However we need to use them in that ratio. I grew up given the wisdom- “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say … Continue reading
There is hope, sometimes you’ll find it where you least expect it. The author of my quotation this week found hope just listening. According to Wikipedia, Tozer hailed from a tiny farming community in western La Jose, Pennsylvania. He converted … Continue reading