- Jan.10/18 – “There is no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.” – unknown
- Jan. 3/18 – Just for today have hope in your heart, it’ll put a smile on your face.
- Dec.20/17 – Merry Christmas!
- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: children
Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Picture description: an old set of railroad tracks in Buffalo, New York. Source: RJSBird Photography Facebook Site Hope is in planting the seeds. What comes to my mind are children, they are easily influenced. If left to the worldly ways … Continue reading
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, some days these words ring in my ears. Then today this beautiful song filled my head. Hope is…… “Because He lives I can face tomorrow Because He lives all fear is gone Because I know he holds … Continue reading
June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
Even if you have to leave them alone? Yes, this quote made me stop for a moment to think how I’ve experienced it in my life. Then lots of scenarios flooded my memory. You know when your toddler is in … Continue reading