- Feb.21/18 – The grass may look greener on the other side, but it still has to be mowed.
- Feb.14/18: A marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth.
- Feb.7/18 – You cannot win if you do not begin.
- Jan. 31/18 – A hug is a great gift – one size fits all, and it’s easy to exchange.
- Jan. 17/18 – “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” -E. Roosevelt
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.