- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We don’t know what others are dealing with so it’s best to error and show grace. Not always an easy task when I often default to selfishness. I’ll always be a work in progress, that’s where my hope lies. Grace … Continue reading
It’s like learning something new! Embrace our differences, it’s what makes the world go round. Grace to you. B Photo Description: the Empire State Plaza and New York State Capitol in Albany, New York. Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com
Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Where there is hope you’ll find courage. Grace to you. B Photo description: the skyline of Albany, New York at sunset. Source: RJSBird Photography
Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
“Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”- Heb. 11: 1 Faith cannot be purchased, or sold or given as a gift. Faith is a gift from God. Faith is not believing without evidence. … Continue reading
“The decisions you make determine the schedule you keep. The schedule you keep determines the life you live. And how you live your life determines how you spend your soul.” Taken from “The Best Yes” by Lysa Terkuerst. Lysa goes … Continue reading
Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
Thomas Kempis 1380-1471 Thomas was a author and scribe who devoted his life to public ministry. He copied the Bible no fewer than four times and one of the copies is preserved at Darmstadt, Germany. He is best known for … Continue reading