- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: kindness
Where’s our Hope? I looked up the meaning of nice and was surprised to see that in the 13th century it was used to describe foolish, stupid, senseless, careless, among others. Oh yeah, it was a very nice word indeed, … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading