- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: kindness
Where’s our Hope? I looked up the meaning of nice and was surprised to see that in the 13th century it was used to describe foolish, stupid, senseless, careless, among others. Oh yeah, it was a very nice word indeed, … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading