- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: hope
June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
Hope is believing the best in people. It doesn’t allow our minds to fill with nasty unknowns or negative assumptions of another person. Imagine all the energy an individual can use up finding fault with another, it can be just … Continue reading
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Is there hope for us selfish beings to practise love and concern for each other? Absolutely, practising small selfless deeds can develop into an attribute. One of the most renown people that comes to my mind is Mother Teresa (Agnes). Below … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? We are basically impatient beings. Worldly ways have fed in to our “right now” attitude in a big way. No waiting and with just the movement of our fingers on the keyboard we can make applications, notifications, … Continue reading