- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: hope
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, some days these words ring in my ears. Then today this beautiful song filled my head. Hope is…… “Because He lives I can face tomorrow Because He lives all fear is gone Because I know he holds … Continue reading
June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
Hope is believing the best in people. It doesn’t allow our minds to fill with nasty unknowns or negative assumptions of another person. Imagine all the energy an individual can use up finding fault with another, it can be just … Continue reading
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Is there hope for us selfish beings to practise love and concern for each other? Absolutely, practising small selfless deeds can develop into an attribute. One of the most renown people that comes to my mind is Mother Teresa (Agnes). Below … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? We are basically impatient beings. Worldly ways have fed in to our “right now” attitude in a big way. No waiting and with just the movement of our fingers on the keyboard we can make applications, notifications, … Continue reading