- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Author Archives: bshiveofhope
Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Worldly success is often measured with money, possessions, and status. If you work hard you can be anything you want to be. NOT. You can be the best in the world. NOT. You can be master of your own destiny. … Continue reading
Wonderful Weird Words Wednesday! Bardolatory – defintion – humorous excessive admiration of Shakespeare. Grace to you. B
Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
Image description: the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge at night over the Sault Ste. Marie canal in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Photo source We all fall short. We all have regrets. We all want to end well. Choices. We all have them. … Continue reading
The Book Tower Building in Detroit at night. Picture source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com
Picture description: a look at the quarter moon on the left and Venus on the right in the night sky. Have you ever been a doubting Thomas? I like the way gotquestions.org tells the story of the disciple Thomas and … Continue reading
The Calgary Tower at dusk in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada. You can find hope if your mind is in good repair and not filled with negative unhealthy thoughts. The Good Book has true encouraging words for this. “Finally, Brethren, whatever … Continue reading