- Jan.10/18 – “There is no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.” – unknown
- Jan. 3/18 – Just for today have hope in your heart, it’ll put a smile on your face.
- Dec.20/17 – Merry Christmas!
- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
Thomas Kempis 1380-1471 Thomas was a author and scribe who devoted his life to public ministry. He copied the Bible no fewer than four times and one of the copies is preserved at Darmstadt, Germany. He is best known for … Continue reading
Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Worldly success is often measured with money, possessions, and status. If you work hard you can be anything you want to be. NOT. You can be the best in the world. NOT. You can be master of your own destiny. … Continue reading