- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
- Nov.1/17: “Counting your blessings builds up your thank account.” – Guideposts reader Thomas Butler
- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
Thomas Kempis 1380-1471 Thomas was a author and scribe who devoted his life to public ministry. He copied the Bible no fewer than four times and one of the copies is preserved at Darmstadt, Germany. He is best known for … Continue reading
Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Worldly success is often measured with money, possessions, and status. If you work hard you can be anything you want to be. NOT. You can be the best in the world. NOT. You can be master of your own destiny. … Continue reading