- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
- Nov.1/17: “Counting your blessings builds up your thank account.” – Guideposts reader Thomas Butler
- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Wonderful Weird Words Wednesday! Bardolatory – defintion – humorous excessive admiration of Shakespeare. Grace to you. B Advertisements
Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
Image description: the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge at night over the Sault Ste. Marie canal in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Photo source We all fall short. We all have regrets. We all want to end well. Choices. We all have them. … Continue reading
The Book Tower Building in Detroit at night. Picture source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com
Picture description: a look at the quarter moon on the left and Venus on the right in the night sky. Have you ever been a doubting Thomas? I like the way gotquestions.org tells the story of the disciple Thomas and … Continue reading