- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
- Nov.1/17: “Counting your blessings builds up your thank account.” – Guideposts reader Thomas Butler
- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
The Calgary Tower at dusk in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada. You can find hope if your mind is in good repair and not filled with negative unhealthy thoughts. The Good Book has true encouraging words for this. “Finally, Brethren, whatever … Continue reading
An old typewriter found in the hallway of an abandoned skyscraper in Detroit, Michigan. Original photo Wonderful Weird Words Wednesday! Attic salt – definition – Refined incisive wit. Some of you have more with this than others. Try using this … Continue reading
If you don’t use it you’ll lose it. Exercise your brain and not only learn something new but share it with someone today! Grace to you. B
Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Picture description: an old set of railroad tracks in Buffalo, New York. Source: RJSBird Photography Facebook Site Hope is in planting the seeds. What comes to my mind are children, they are easily influenced. If left to the worldly ways … Continue reading
Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Photo: Erieau Lighthouse in Erieau, Ontario Source: http://www.rjsbirdphotography.com I procrastinate at doing some jobs around the house. I put off doing the flower beds, or wait to paint the rusty shed, or tidy the garage. But it probably wouldn’t be … Continue reading