- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: May 2017
May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
Age is nothing but a number! While you may be growing older in years, there’s no reason to forget to laugh, love and enjoy the simple things a little more at every moment in your life. You can’t help getting … Continue reading
May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
It is said that Winston Churchill gave voice and Hope to the common people. He was Britain’s Prime Minister during the second World War, and is remembered for his speeches and refusal to give in when things were going badly. … Continue reading
“When God Created Mothers” When the Good Lord was creating mothers, He was into His sixth day of “overtime” when the angel appeared and said, “You’re doing a lot of fiddling around on this one.” And God said, “Have you … Continue reading
May 3 – “The flower rule says to stop and smell the roses before you wind up pushing up the daisies.” – unknown
I recently read a bible study guide that listed five steps that would encourage me to stop and find something positive when I’m having a half empty glass kind of day. Pay attention. Be thankful. Be positive. Enjoy life. Smell … Continue reading