- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
“Sharing your blessings helps make room for more.” – actress Gina Rodriguez “Blessing is the act or words of one that blesses or a thing conductive to happiness or welfare.” – Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary Grace to you. B
Apr.5: “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply.” via behappy.me
Where is the Hope? Well the good news is we have two ears and only one mouth. However we need to use them in that ratio. I grew up given the wisdom- “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say … Continue reading