- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
You can find beauty everywhere, you just need to look. It can be an idea, thing, or person. Even amidst concrete and brick you can find nature, can return a smile, can catch a glimpse of a kind gesture. You … Continue reading
Mar. 16 – “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” Joyce Meyer.
Where’s the Hope? It’s always about choices. Should be simple right? We have the freedom to make the right choice. Trouble is always our selfish nature. A good attitude produces good fruit. We cannot do this on our own, we … Continue reading
Mar. 8 -“A grudge is one thing that doesn’t get better when nursed.”- guideposts reader Kathleen H. Burks
I didn’t think I held a grudge till I recently met someone I hadn’t seen in years. My mind went immediately to an incident that had transpired between us back in college. It seemed silly but it still bugged me. … Continue reading