- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
You can find beauty everywhere, you just need to look. It can be an idea, thing, or person. Even amidst concrete and brick you can find nature, can return a smile, can catch a glimpse of a kind gesture. You … Continue reading
Mar. 16 – “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” Joyce Meyer.
Where’s the Hope? It’s always about choices. Should be simple right? We have the freedom to make the right choice. Trouble is always our selfish nature. A good attitude produces good fruit. We cannot do this on our own, we … Continue reading
Mar. 8 -“A grudge is one thing that doesn’t get better when nursed.”- guideposts reader Kathleen H. Burks
I didn’t think I held a grudge till I recently met someone I hadn’t seen in years. My mind went immediately to an incident that had transpired between us back in college. It seemed silly but it still bugged me. … Continue reading