- June 21- “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – unknown
- June 14 – Just for today remember to laugh.
- June 7- “I always prefer to believe the best in everybody, it saves so much trouble.” -author Rudyard Kipling
- May 31: “There is a fountain of youth: It is your mind, your talents, your creativity you bring to you life and the lives of people you love.” – actress Sophia Loren
- May 24- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Share some hope with another and encourage someone today. There are three ways we can do this: – spoken word … Continue reading
There is hope, sometimes you’ll find it where you least expect it. The author of my quotation this week found hope just listening. According to Wikipedia, Tozer hailed from a tiny farming community in western La Jose, Pennsylvania. He converted … Continue reading
Worry is not a subsitute for Hope. “Worry is fear’s extravagance. It extracts interest on trouble before it comes due. It constantly drains the energy our God gives us to face daily problems and to fulfill our many responsibilities. It … Continue reading