- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
In the beginning of time people marked time with the sun rising- morning, noon- high sun, and sun setting at dusk. Around 2000 B.C. the sun dial was used to show the hours in a day. By 500 A.D. there … Continue reading
Share some hope with another and encourage someone today. There are three ways we can do this: – spoken word … Continue reading
There is hope, sometimes you’ll find it where you least expect it. The author of my quotation this week found hope just listening. According to Wikipedia, Tozer hailed from a tiny farming community in western La Jose, Pennsylvania. He converted … Continue reading
Worry is not a subsitute for Hope. “Worry is fear’s extravagance. It extracts interest on trouble before it comes due. It constantly drains the energy our God gives us to face daily problems and to fulfill our many responsibilities. It … Continue reading