- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Is there hope for us selfish beings to practise love and concern for each other? Absolutely, practising small selfless deeds can develop into an attribute. One of the most renown people that comes to my mind is Mother Teresa (Agnes). Below … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? We are basically impatient beings. Worldly ways have fed in to our “right now” attitude in a big way. No waiting and with just the movement of our fingers on the keyboard we can make applications, notifications, … Continue reading
C Henry Boyle was a politician in the eighteenth century. His quote sounds good and probably won him some votes at that time. His sincereity was proven by his actions to his constituents. Where’s the Hope? I believe meeting halfway … Continue reading