- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Is there hope for us selfish beings to practise love and concern for each other? Absolutely, practising small selfless deeds can develop into an attribute. One of the most renown people that comes to my mind is Mother Teresa (Agnes). Below … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? We are basically impatient beings. Worldly ways have fed in to our “right now” attitude in a big way. No waiting and with just the movement of our fingers on the keyboard we can make applications, notifications, … Continue reading
C Henry Boyle was a politician in the eighteenth century. His quote sounds good and probably won him some votes at that time. His sincereity was proven by his actions to his constituents. Where’s the Hope? I believe meeting halfway … Continue reading