- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Is there hope for us selfish beings to practise love and concern for each other? Absolutely, practising small selfless deeds can develop into an attribute. One of the most renown people that comes to my mind is Mother Teresa (Agnes). Below … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? We are basically impatient beings. Worldly ways have fed in to our “right now” attitude in a big way. No waiting and with just the movement of our fingers on the keyboard we can make applications, notifications, … Continue reading
C Henry Boyle was a politician in the eighteenth century. His quote sounds good and probably won him some votes at that time. His sincereity was proven by his actions to his constituents. Where’s the Hope? I believe meeting halfway … Continue reading