- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Will you make a new year’s resolution? Here’s a couple of thoughts… “There is no force in the world better able to alter anything from its course than love… Meeting the world with a loving heart will determine what we … Continue reading
“The light of the Christmas star to you. The hope of a childlike heart to you. The joy of a thousand angels to you. The love of the Son and God’s peace to you.” (Irish blessing)
Where`s the hope? I live in an area that is coined -the snowbelt- for good reason. I took my driver training course in the winter months, and learned how to drive defensively in winter conditions like how to steer in … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? The good news is we can change our ways. Improve. It’s a choice, we’ve all being given the freedom of choice. Doing the best I can comes with satisfaction. I can only do my best and I … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading