- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Will you make a new year’s resolution? Here’s a couple of thoughts… “There is no force in the world better able to alter anything from its course than love… Meeting the world with a loving heart will determine what we … Continue reading
“The light of the Christmas star to you. The hope of a childlike heart to you. The joy of a thousand angels to you. The love of the Son and God’s peace to you.” (Irish blessing)
Where`s the hope? I live in an area that is coined -the snowbelt- for good reason. I took my driver training course in the winter months, and learned how to drive defensively in winter conditions like how to steer in … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? The good news is we can change our ways. Improve. It’s a choice, we’ve all being given the freedom of choice. Doing the best I can comes with satisfaction. I can only do my best and I … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading