- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Will you make a new year’s resolution? Here’s a couple of thoughts… “There is no force in the world better able to alter anything from its course than love… Meeting the world with a loving heart will determine what we … Continue reading
“The light of the Christmas star to you. The hope of a childlike heart to you. The joy of a thousand angels to you. The love of the Son and God’s peace to you.” (Irish blessing)
Where`s the hope? I live in an area that is coined -the snowbelt- for good reason. I took my driver training course in the winter months, and learned how to drive defensively in winter conditions like how to steer in … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? The good news is we can change our ways. Improve. It’s a choice, we’ve all being given the freedom of choice. Doing the best I can comes with satisfaction. I can only do my best and I … Continue reading
Nov.30: “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have travelled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Where’s the Hope? I often pass judgement without thinking. Sometimes I expect more than I could possibly do myself. Hardly fair. My sinful nature. I remember talking with a company rep and getting defensive and angry for their negative billing … Continue reading