- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Where’s the Hope? When there’s a problem with my food processor I refer to the booklet that came with the product. Basically I’m looking to the inventor or company manual because the people that made it know how it should … Continue reading
Where’s the Hope? Look around you they’re everywhere. You need to just open your eyes and look. Really see. I came across a poem which says it best. The Priceless Things Life holds so many priceless things The falling rain … Continue reading
Where’s our Hope? I looked up the meaning of nice and was surprised to see that in the 13th century it was used to describe foolish, stupid, senseless, careless, among others. Oh yeah, it was a very nice word indeed, … Continue reading
Nov.2 – “All labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
My Hope in sharing this quotation is a reminder to make an effort to be kind to one another. A conscious effort. When the kids were school age, a good morning meant I was up and enjoying a hot cup … Continue reading