- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
- Sept.13/17 – Just for today I will use disappointment as material for patience.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you ever worried about something? Of course, we all do. Have you ever worried that you have nothing to worry about? I hope not. We can tell ourselves that there won’t be … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? I`m reminded of the parable of the talents (money). The story of a master going away and he entrusts three of his slaves with talents, depending on their abilities. When he returns two … Continue reading
Where’s the hope? I sometimes have made an assumption based on a person’s appearance. I have to remind myself that I don’t know their story and reset my default pride button to GRACE. I remind myself that when I make … Continue reading
Click here to read the Fall 2016 WOW newsletter.
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading