- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you ever worried about something? Of course, we all do. Have you ever worried that you have nothing to worry about? I hope not. We can tell ourselves that there won’t be … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? I`m reminded of the parable of the talents (money). The story of a master going away and he entrusts three of his slaves with talents, depending on their abilities. When he returns two … Continue reading
Where’s the hope? I sometimes have made an assumption based on a person’s appearance. I have to remind myself that I don’t know their story and reset my default pride button to GRACE. I remind myself that when I make … Continue reading
Click here to read the Fall 2016 WOW newsletter.
Want to scratch the surface for hope? The point is there are people out there that we don’t and won’t be asking for their company in any shape or form, any time soon. Have you ever crossed the street to … Continue reading