- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We are all driven by something. There are lots of reasons but I like how author Rick Warren author of “The Purpose Driven Life” mentions the most common, which are guilt, resentment, anger, fear, … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Have you heard the phrase you are what you think? Well it’s true. We are the product what we’ve been thinking for past years. Some you may be thinking “yikes!” Negative thoughts equals … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We don’t need to go it alone, we were made for community. Hebrews 19:24-25- “and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling … Continue reading
Ever found yourself singing when you’re upset or mad? Probably not. The appropriate music should raise our spirits and give us a sense of well being. Want to scratch the surface for hope? There are lots of references to music … Continue reading