- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
There cannot be total darkness if there is any degree of light present. Want to scratch the surface for hope? John 8:12- Then Jesus spoke to them saying, ” I am the light of the world: he who follows Me … Continue reading
Want to scratch the surface for hope? Colossians 3:13- “bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone: just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.”(NAS) Have you ever thought you had forgiven … Continue reading
Photo description: Morning scene on Batchawana Bay, Ontario, Canada. Link to original photo Want to scratch the surface for hope? When life is messy and it feels like nothing is as it should be, and our circumstances are painful, it’s … Continue reading
Photo description: The sun rises behind the Detroit skyline in the morning. Link to Photo Photo by: Jay Smith Photography Want to scratch the surface for hope? For me this verse explains it clearly. “Commit your works to the Lord … Continue reading