- Oct.18/17 – “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas Kempis
- Oct.11/17 – Just for today adjust to what is and not try to adjust everything to our own desires.
- Oct.4/17 – “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Sept.27/17 – Many who visit Stratford suffer from bardolatory.
- Sept.20/17 – “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new ending.” – unknown
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We all fail from time to time. Sometimes we feel like throwing the towel in, turning, and running the other way. Sometimes there is a lesson to be learned from our failures. Hebrews … Continue reading
Feelings come from our thoughts, even if we can’t change how we feel, we have choices and can change how we think. Want to scratch the surface with hope? John 16:33- “In the world you will have tribulation, but take … Continue reading
When in doubt… default to generosity. Description: inside the sanctuary of an abandoned church in Detroit, Michigan. Link to original photo
Remember when facing the unknown, hope is as reasonable as despair. Description: hallway inside the Massachusetts State House in Boston. Link to original photo.