- Dec. 13/17 – “No matter how dark it gets we all have to be light for each other.” – Tyler Perry
- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We all fail from time to time. Sometimes we feel like throwing the towel in, turning, and running the other way. Sometimes there is a lesson to be learned from our failures. Hebrews … Continue reading
Feelings come from our thoughts, even if we can’t change how we feel, we have choices and can change how we think. Want to scratch the surface with hope? John 16:33- “In the world you will have tribulation, but take … Continue reading
When in doubt… default to generosity. Description: inside the sanctuary of an abandoned church in Detroit, Michigan. Link to original photo
Remember when facing the unknown, hope is as reasonable as despair. Description: hallway inside the Massachusetts State House in Boston. Link to original photo.