- Aug. 16 – Just for today do not be a mental loafer, and learn something useful.
- Aug. 9 – “Judge each day not be the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Aug. 2 – “You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- July 26 – “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” -Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- July 19 – Just for today fill someone’s emotional tank.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Want to scratch the surface for hope? We all fail from time to time. Sometimes we feel like throwing the towel in, turning, and running the other way. Sometimes there is a lesson to be learned from our failures. Hebrews … Continue reading
Feelings come from our thoughts, even if we can’t change how we feel, we have choices and can change how we think. Want to scratch the surface with hope? John 16:33- “In the world you will have tribulation, but take … Continue reading
When in doubt… default to generosity. Description: inside the sanctuary of an abandoned church in Detroit, Michigan. Link to original photo
Remember when facing the unknown, hope is as reasonable as despair. Description: hallway inside the Massachusetts State House in Boston. Link to original photo.