- Dec. 6/17-“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- Nov. 29/17 -“You can never live a perfect day without doing for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Wooden
- Nov. 22/17 – Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it everyday.
- Nov.15/17 – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Nov.8/17 – “Sometimes the only means of transportation is a leap of faith.” – Guideposts reader Susan J. Decuir
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Click here to download the 2015-16 Winter edition of the Women of the Word (WOW) newsletter, affiliated with the Upper Thames Missionary Church located in Mitchell, Ontario. Advertisements
“A truly happy human being is one who can find enjoyment in the scenery of a detour.”